The pros and cons of switching to shedding sheep
FREE ONE DAY EVENT – 13 JULY 2021
Australian sheep producers are increasingly becoming interested in sheep breeds that don’t require crutching, mulesing or shearing. In this special one-off event, organised by Meridian Agriculture in association with Cashmore Park, find out what is involved in making the switch and the issues you need to think about before taking the leap.
Featuring presentations with hands-on producers, leading independent advisers and researchers including:
- Andrew Speirs, Meridian Agriculture, Senior Agronomist
- Rob Herrmann, General Manager, Mecardo
- Fiona & Russell Mitchell, Nudie Farmers
- Professor Bill Malcolm, Economist, University of Melbourne
- Emma Bolding, Meridian Agriculture, Farm Business
- John Keiller, Cashmore Park
- Gus Rose, Sheep Genetics, MLA
Sheep on display from Cashmore Park.
When: 13 July 2021
Time: 9:00am – 4.00pm (morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea provided)
Venue: Hamilton Showgrounds (Shakespeare St, Hamilton VIC 3300)
Registration Essential: Register your interest by 6th of July, in particular for catering and COVID planning
Registration: Register your interest below or call / email Meridian Agriculture’s Casterton office: E: email@example.com or P: (03) 5581 2826.
Further Enquiries: Please contact John Keiller 0409 804 638 or Andrew Speirs 0428 685 172.