- Intensive Prime Lamb operation
- Senior Leadership role
- Port Campbell region, Vic
Meridian Agriculture are recruiting for a new position within our client’s business; an intensive 900 ha sheep property located 15km east of Port Campbell on the Great Ocean Road. We invite applications for an experienced and well credentialed Farm Manager to join the business.
Reporting to an absentee business owner, you will be responsible for all aspects of the daily farming operations, including livestock work and general property maintenance
To be considered for this role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience in all aspects of management and sheep husbandry
- Proven experience in, intensive farming in high rainfall areas
- Proven ability in planning, organising and executing all farming programs
- Proficiency in feed budgeting and pasture management
- Excellent understanding of and a commitment to Workplace Health and Safety, for themselves and others
- Well trained working dogs
This position would suit someone already in the same role looking for a sea change or can demonstrate that it’s the next logical step in their career.
A competitive salary package will include a four bedroom home on farm. Schools, beaches and all services are in reasonable driving distance around the Port Campbell and Timboon area making this a unique coastal work/lifestyle opportunity.
Please click apply with reference to position number 2110. For more information and a confidential conversation, call Gilles Clarisse on 03 5341 6100.