- Progressive Cattle Breeding Operation
- Senior role with strategic and operational responsibilities
- Avenel VIC
We are delighted to invite applications to join our client’s 3500 acre Angus breeding operation near Avenel, Victoria.
Reporting to the managing director, as Farm Manager you will be responsible for the day to day operations of the farm, ensuring all activities are carried out to the highest of standards, maintaining and improving the Angus breeding herd and driving the continual improvement of both property and business.
Your input will be welcomed with strategic planning, continual improvement programs (including with areas such as use of Ag technology and improving grazing systems) as well as budgeting activities and financial analysis; ensuring you can have meaningful impact on the farm’s future.
To be considered, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Solid experience with cattle breeding and a passion for continual herd development
- Experience in a management capacity will be preferred, although your career may point to this being the next logical step
- A personal drive to work as part of a small team, leading with intuition and striving for excellence.
Suitable accommodation on farm on is provided alongside a competitive salary that will be offered to the right person.
Please click apply with reference to position number 2278.
For a confidential conversation, call Gilles Clarisse at Meridian Agriculture on
03 5341 6100.