- Sheep and cropping enterprises
- Career development opportunity
- Tatyoon VIC Region
On behalf of our client based in the Tatyoon region, we invite applications from suitable persons for the role of Overseer.
With a hands on role in the day to day activities of the sheep and cropping enterprises, you will be enjoy working closely with the Farm Manager in the day to day running of the business, taking on full responsibility of areas of the business. You will enjoy working autonomously and be involved with the planning and general organisation of the farm.
To be considered, you will need to have:
- Solid experience with heavy machinery operations and all aspects of sheep husbandry.
- chemical users certificate is desirable but willing to get one
- A minimum 3-5 years working in a similar role, or career shows that this is the next logical step
- A desire to forge a long term career in Agriculture
Accommodation will be made available, vehicle and attractive salary package will be offered to the right person.
Please click the apply button with reference to position number 2209. To find out more information and for a confidential conversation, call Gilles Clarisse at Meridian Agriculture on 03 5341 6100.