- Join an established consulting team with significant project and client work program
- An opportunity to develop a long term career in agricultural consulting
- Casterton Region
Meridian Agriculture is one of Australia’s leading agricultural consulting firms, with a team of consultants operating across southern Australia providing on farm advice and services to producers; as well as project management to industry and governments. Due to an ever growing client base and ongoing project work, applications are sought from individuals to join the company as a Pasture and Livestock Consultant based at our Casterton office.
Working within a team environment, you will be involved with a variety of projects relating to both pastures and livestock production. Initially, you will enjoy being hands on, developing an understanding and delivering pasture trials, soil and tissue testing services and providing support and advice to consultants and producers alike.
To be considered, you will demonstrate the following:
- Formal bachelor level (minimum) qualifications in Ag Science or similar
- A knowledge of grazing farm systems (soils, pastures, chemicals, weeds, animals, etc)
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a role demonstrating that you’re heading towards a livestock/pastures consulting career. This may include history in an ag service or an on farm role
- The experience and desire to work within a team environment as well as operate independently
- Machinery experience and full car licence.
This role is based at our Casterton office and generally works within a 200km radius of town. You will receive plenty of support and mentoring while also be given some flexibly in order to develop expertise around keys areas of interest that support our strong client base. You will be provided access to industry training and networks as well as the Meridian Ag consulting team’s knowledge base.
To obtain a position description, call Meridian Agriculture on 03 5341 6100 or email Ben Reeve firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your application including detailed resume to email@example.com