- Wool, Prime Lamb and Cattle focus
- Career development opportunity
- Benalla, VIC Region
Our client, operating a progressive 3,200 ha livestock enterprise in the Benalla region invites applications for an enthusiastic and experienced farm and livestock hand to join the team.
Reporting to the Farm Manager, you will be involved with all aspects of livestock work, tractor operations, general plant and property maintenance. You will work both autonomously and in a team environment across a variety of duties.
To be considered, you will need to have:
- Solid experience in all aspects of animal husbandry
- General farm maintenance skills and be able to operate machinery
- Working dogs desirable
- A desire to learn and forge a long term career in Agriculture
This is an exciting opportunity for someone in the industry looking to build on their career in an environment that encourages professional development.
The position provides a four bedroom brick house along with a salary package reflective of experience.
Please click apply with reference to position number 1681.1
For a confidential conversation, call Gilles Clarisse at Meridian Agriculture on 03 5341 6100 for more information.