- Cropping and Livestock business
- Senior leadership role
- Central East Riverina region, NSW
Our client operates a mixed cropping and livestock business in the central east Riverina region NSW covering more than 5000 ha. An opportunity has now become available for an experienced and highly credentialed farm management professional, to join the business and replace the retiring incumbent.
The role of Working Farm Manager will continue driving the success and efficiency of all operations and implement the business strategy, carrying a high level of responsibility and the challenge of ensuring the business is running to its full potential.
Reporting to directors and farm advisor, you will lead an established team in all day to day operations, ensuring the production system is as efficient and productive as possible. While being hands on in all activity, you will enjoy leading the staff performance, and managing budgets.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have demonstrated the following:
- Experience working in a similar role managing a farm business and leading people in a team based environment
- An attitude and motivation to think strategically, plan appropriately and be accountable to the business objectives
- The ability to communicate at a high level to different stakeholders across the business including formal reporting both verbally and in writing
- Excellent experience working with crop, cattle, sheep production, pasture management and renovations
- Providing leadership guidance, support and mentoring to all staff
Suitable family housing will be offered on a beautiful picturesque property with long standing heritage and quality infrastructure. A very competitive salary package commensurate with the experience you bring to the business.
Please click the apply button with reference to position number 2127. For a confidential conversation or to obtain a position description, call Gilles Clarisse at Meridian Agriculture on 03 5341 6100.