Join our Team
Expression of Interest – Agricultural Consulting
- Work with leading producers to improve business performance
- Join an established business with an experienced and respected consulting team
- Flexible working arrangements negotiable
Meridian Agriculture is a leading diversified agricultural consulting company, with a team of consultants operating across southern Australia providing services to producers, industry and government. The company is experiencing considerable growth in the areas of one to one advice to producers as well as nationwide projects. As a result we are seeking confidential expressions of interest from experienced agricultural consultants or people with agricultural extension experience interested in joining Meridian Agriculture.
As a Meridian Agriculture consultant, you will work with producers across the areas of your expertise, enabled to develop and work with a client base of your own. You will have access to industry training and networks as well as the Meridian consulting team’s knowledge base.
The company is interested in talking with those who have:
- Expertise in the areas of livestock management, improved pastures, and farm business advice, including farm management and succession planning.
- A passion for providing independent, integrated and innovative advice.
- A desire and commitment to work within a supportive team environment.
Formal qualifications in Agricultural Science or a related discipline are essential.
For a confidential conversation, contact Meridian Agriculture’s General Manager, Mark McKenzie, on 0417 839 665, or submit a confidential expression of interest letter with your resume to email@example.com